We're currently accepting grant applications! Due: December 3rd, 2022. Details below.
The long-standing commitment of Ukraine RPCVs to supporting impactful projects in Ukraine is now more important than ever, as Ukrainians defend their communities against Russian military attacks and cope with damage caused by the invasion.
The Alliance is proud to offer Peremoha Mini-Grants as an opportunity for Ukraine RPCVs to continue connecting Ukrainian partners to needed resources. Full details are in the Request for Proposals (RFP), but key highlights are below:
- Mini-grant awards range in amount from $500 to $1,500
- The applicant must be a Returned Peace Corps Volunteer/Response Volunteer in conjunction with a Ukrainian partner they have worked with in the past. The partner can be a Ukrainian NGO, small business/social enterprise, or unincorporated group of volunteers that have a designated project and coordinator.
Funding priorities are:
- Projects that provide humanitarian aid to Ukrainians in need, whether they are within their communities or displaced.
- Projects that align with sectors previously implemented by Peace Corps Ukraine: community development, youth development, education, and HIV/AIDS prevention and treatment.
- The top funding priority for this round will be for projects that support urgent winter-related needs. Some examples include initiatives that provide heating, generators, blankets, winter clothing, etc.
- Priority will also be given to projects with Ukrainian partners who have not previously received grant funding in rounds 1 and 2. Previously funded applicants are still eligible to apply.